Friday, January 11, 2008

Chris B

Thanks for the link, Sue.
I'm so glad Campus McDonalds existed for me to get to meet most of you. I am glad I got to meet ALL of you, I was just lucky to grow up with a few before coming to Columbia. I have so many fond memories of all of you and can't imagine the 80s without you guys. Just hearing the phrases "Three for a dollar hamburgers", "FFA", "Homecoming" and, of course, "State Music" launch wonderful memories for me.
The older I get, the more my memory falters, but I'm not close to forgetting what great friends you all were and how appreciative I am of such a wonderful atmosphere that was created and maintained while we were there.
Oh, and if anyone still has any McBucks, I seriously don't recall ever seeing an expiration date on any of those. Wouldn't hurt to try and redeem them for a McRib before the place closes down in June.
Chris

No comments: