Friday, January 11, 2008

Wilfong

My first day I ran fries and had the whole area completely grease covered because I never let them drain, I was so overwhelmed.
Jan came over and asked how it got so greasy and I said, "I don't know".
Luckily, Jan liked the way I put lettuce on the Big Macs or I'd have been toast.
Remember.....
Scott touching his fingers to the grill towl after pulling each quarter pounder?
Dave Watson telling Bramstedt to give him a sear lay on quarters during state music then seeing 30 quarters go straight into the trash!
Friday night closes, then the trip to Harpo's. (The only time in my career I tried to get on Friday nights)
Our guys only trip to the Kentucky Derby in the RV!
Maxi's!
Go change the trash on Lowry.
Spades after close.
The Risk weekend at Jim's in KC after he graduated.
Baking Pat's phone in her oven....accidently.

No comments: